A Saving Account can be opened by Individuals / Minors /Institutions/ Associations/ Regd. Co-op. Societies / Trusts / HUFs.
Features & Benefits:
• Individual can open account with Minimum Rs.500/- with no ceiling for the maximum.
• Individual Deposit/ Joint Deposit / Deposit in the name of Minors with guardian can be made.
• Open a Savings Bank Account with us and avail Cheque Book facility.
• Free Passbook Facility.
• Any Branch Banking.
• Demand Draft (Local and outstation). /Pay Order.
• Money transfer via RTGS/NEFT.
• Money transfer services.
• Nomination facility.
• Benefits of Adhar Based Payment System.
Interest Rate is paid half yearly on Saving Account at 2.75% p.a. as per the directives fixed by Reserve Bank of India.
Officially Valid Documents:
Two latest passport size photographs and any one of the officially valid document as Identity and Address proof As Below,
2. Driving license
3. PAN Card
4. Voter's Identity Card
5. NAREGA Job Card
6. Aadhar Card