Accounts of individuals
- Individual Person ID and Address Proof.
(ii) PAN card
(iii) Voter’s Identity Card
(iv) Driving License
(v) The letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India ( UIDAI) containing details of name, address and Aadhar number.
(vi) *Job Card issued by NAREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Govt.
Accounts of companies
- Name of the company
- Principal place of business
- Mailing address of the company
- Telephone/Fax Number
(i) Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association (ii) Resolution of the Board of Directors to open an account and identification of those who have authority to operate the account (iii) Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact business on its behalf (iv) Copy of PAN Card (v) Copy of utility bill on the name of company (vi) KYC of all directors
Accounts of partnership firms
- Legal name
- Names of all partners and their addresses
- Telephone numbers of the firm and partners
(i) Partnership Registration certificate, if registered
(ii) Partnership deed (iii) Power of Attorney granted to a partner or an employee of the firm to transact business on its behalf (iv) Any officially valid document identifying the partners and the persons holding the Power of Attorney and their addresses (v) Telephone bill in the name of firm/partners (vi) PAN of Firm
Accounts of Trusts/ Foundations/ Associations/ Club/ Society
- Names of trustees, settlors, beneficiaries and signatories
- Names and addresses of the founder, the managers/directors and the beneficiaries
- Telephone/fax numbers
(i) Certificate of registration, if registered (ii) Power of Attorney granted to transact business on its behalf (iii) Any officially valid document to identify the trustees, settlors, beneficiaries and those holding Power of Attorney, founders/managers/ directors and their addresses
(iv) Resolution of the managing body of the foundation/association to open and operate account (v) PAN of Firm (Vi) Trust deed (vii) Declaration of Trust/ Bye Laws of Society/ Bye Laws of Associations/ Bye Laws of Club. (viii) Telephone bill
Accounts of Proprietorship Concerns
Proof of the name, address and activity of the concern
- Registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern)
- Certificate/ license issued by the Municipal authorities under Shop & Establishment Act,
- Income tax return (Including Computation of Income)
- CST/VAT certificate
- GST registration certificate
- Certificate/registration document issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities
- License issued by the Registering authority like Certificate of Practice issued by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Indian Medical Council, Food and Drug Control Authorities, registration/licensing document issued in the name of the proprietary concern by the Central Government or State Government Authority/ Department, Udyog Aadhar etc. Banks may also accept IEC (Importer Exporter Code) issued to the proprietary concern by the office of DGFT as an identity document for opening of the bank account etc.
- Utility bills such as electricity, water, and landline telephone bills in the name of the proprietary concern.
Any two of the above documents would suffice. These documents should be in the name of the proprietary concern.